Tuesday, March 6, 2012

March 6, 2012

I made these sweaters using the Bond Knitting Frame, the original frame.  My son is such a big man, that it would take me forever to knit him a sweater by hand. He would check my progress each day when he got home from school.  Some days he would tell me that it wasn't growing very much.   I got so tired of him asking if the sweater was done yet, that I bought the Bond. .  With the Bond, I could knit a sweater and within two days he would be wearing it.
Both of these sweaters have the yarns stranded behind, which makes them very heavy and warm.  My son loves wearing these instead of a jacket.  He has often requested for me to make him one that had a zipper down the front, but I just never seemed to have had the time to make one of those.  Maybe some day I will surprise him with one.

1 comment: