Monday, July 14, 2014

Much has happened since I last wrote on my blog.  Life happened in a big way.  My husband became seriously ill, and it was touch and go for a couple of months.  Next, one of my BILs had two strokes.  Since he is single, we helped him as much as we could until he was well enough to go back home.  Then I had my first experience with riding in an ambulance.   Was too sick to enjoy the attention of eight good looking guys.  Oh well.  At present I am in recovery and will be for a few months yet.

We are once again embroiled in drama.  Another, single, BIL, has dementia and we are scrambling to get him into a place where he can be safe.

Of course Microsoft decided to stop supporting Windows XP.  That meant that I needed a new computer since the one I had didn't have enough memory to install a new system.  That took a while because I am not up on the computer language to know what all the descriptions of the computers meant.

Now you know why I have not been to my blog for some time.

On a happy note, I have a new fur-baby.  She was a rescue from a neighbor who is in the first stages of dementia and felt that she could no longer take care of the dog.  Samantha is a cock-a-poo, nine years old.  She is sweet tempered and is settling into my household without any problems.  I wanted to put up a picture to accompany this announcement, but she loves the camera and walks towards it each time she sees it.  I was reluctant to post a picture of her nose.  Maybe on the next post I will get the picture so that I can show off my newest "child". 

No comments:

Post a Comment